Monday, September 28, 2009

A Change in the Weather


The weather folks said thing would change today, and boy were they right. When I left work it was downright chilly (and I'd worn shorts today, so brrr).

Another Monday at work. Lots of stuff to do, but still feeling tired from the shows this weekend. Nice compliments from my co-worker Madeline who came to the show on Sunday with Rob.

I got an offer to do a fundraiser/murder mystery for Centerstage Theatre in Federal Way on Oct. 23. Since that's when I'd planned on being on vacation, I did some juggling and will now be in Canada over Halloween. Don't know if that means anything, but there you are.

Watched a bunch of tv tonight. "Desperate Housewives," "Mad Men," "Eastwick," "The Big Bang Theory" and "Parks and Recreation." Pretty big night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment