Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Work. Shop. Glee.


Another day with no rehearsals or performances, but I need to rest up for the our final weekend of "The Producers," so nothing too crazy today.

Work was it's usual Wednesday self. Hectic with all sorts of deadlines to meet and things to finish. A co-worker is on vacation this week, so I got to do the movie chart that he usually prepares, so that put a little spin on things.

Went downtown and bought a few kitchen items. A stopper/drainer for the sink, a scrubber (that holds liquid soap in the the handle) and some new Method dish soap. I stocked up on a few Halloween cards at Hallmark then home (I really didn't mean for this paragraph to sound like an advertisement, sorry).

Some good tv tonight. I love the new show, "Modern Family," Heidi Klum was funny as always on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show and what can I say about Kristin Chenoweth on "Glee" tonight? Very, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment