Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Butlers, Egg Nog and Placido


Over the last week, its been raining like a son-of-a-gun. I do love the rain, but...Wow.

You may have wondered where my blog title came from (No? I'll tell you anyway). I've played so many butlers in my career that I always thought it would be a good name for my autobiography (picture to the right is me as Etienne in "A Flea in Her Ear").

Last night I saw my first Egg Nog in the dairy section at an Albertsons in Federal Way. As a friend responded when I mentioned my discovery, "Could we get Halloween out of the way first?! Slow down and smell the candy corn people!"

I've been rehearsing a lot. I have to sing a bit of "Vesti la Giubba" from "Pagliacci" for the murder-mystery/fundraiser. Been watching a lot of YouTube clips to prepare. Here's my favorite. I have always loved Placido Domingo's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment