Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Holidays, "Parade" and Talkin' Broadway


My day began at work with a meeting about our annual Holiday Guide (yes, the Hol-i-days), to be published on Thanksgiving Day. I spent the rest of the day contemplating nutcrackers, Christmas ships, and of course, Scrooge.

Took a nice walk at lunch and enjoyed the changing leaves and the "fall"-ness that's in the air.

I also heard recently that T.R. Knight (late of tv's "Grey's Anatomy") is opening in one of my favorite recent musicals, "Parade" at Center Theatre Group in L.A. on Sunday. I don't know anyone in the show, but want to give a shout out to all involved. Break legs!!

Then when I got home, I saw that David-Edward Hughes had posted a review of "The Producers" on the Talkin' Broadway Web site. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment