Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bremerton to Federal Way. Tacoma to Des Moines and finally, "Snowbound."


Blogging live from a reading of the new play by TM Sell, "Snowbound." It will be performed this winter by Breeders Theater at E.B. Foote Winery.

BT is a theatre troupe I've been working with for years. We perform twice a year at the winery. I actually won't be involved with "Snowbound." But they needed help with this reading, so here I am.

After having breakfast in Bremerton yesterday (see previous blog entry), and an afternoon rehearsal in Federal Way for the murder mystery, I pretty much collapsed on the sofa Sat. night.

Today I was up early. Breakfast at the most excellent Joe Bar, then off to Tacoma to spend the afternoon with Mom. Housework, watering plants and grocery shopping. Mom seemed o.k. Not as peppy as usual, but her leg was bothering her again. Now in Des Moines for the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment